DIY Kite Mini
DIY Kite Mini
POTLI Handmade Decorative Kites – Set of 4
- 100% Handmade – Handmade by recognised Artisans from Rampur, Uttar Pradesh
- Potli is a member of FAIR TRADE FORUM-India.
- Craft type – Kite Making
- About Craft -From the times of Nawabs, till today, Rampur and Lucknow regions of Uttar Pradesh remain the Kite capital of India! The art of making kites out of kite paper and soft child friendly bamboo sticks started from this region and finally spread to other states as well.
- Material : 100% natural materials – kite paper
- A Creative DIY kit for ages all ages
- Dimension 11cm x 10cm x 1cm
- Package Inclusions – Miniature kites – 2 , Kite papers – 3,soft child friendly Bamboo Sticks – 6 , soft Cotton child friendly Thread and spool
- Care Instructions- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- BUILD PRICELESS MEMORIES: – A good plan to create a memorable breezy summer day with kids. Perfect indoor family activity. You know that the years of parenthood go quickly-share the magic with your family and build memories that will last a lifetime while you still can.
Paper, Bamboo, Cotton thread
|SIZE & WEIGHT||
11cm x 10cm x 1cm
Adult supervision needed as the kit contains small parts , and to read from the facts sheet
Miniature kites – 2 , Kite papers – 3,soft child friendly Bamboo Sticks – 6 , soft Cotton child friendly Thread and spool
No age restriction
INDIA, Uttar Pradesh